1. Follow the link below.
2. Go to Learn and watch the video to learn more about the zig zag letters: v,w,x and z.
3. Go to Practise and Activity 1.
Activity 1: Let's form zigzag letters
- Take a piece of paper and fold it into four sections.
- In each section, draw a different zigzag letter. Make sure you draw them really big to fill as much of the space in each section as you can.
- Once you've correctly formed each letter, you can add some drawings around the letters. You could even try drawing some items that start with each letter.
1. Follow the link from Session 1.
2. Rewatch the video about zig zag letters.
3. Complete Activity 2.
Activity 2: Using zigzag letters in sentences
Below are four words that each contain a different zigzag letter.
Write four sentences that each contain one of the words.
Remember to use capital letters and punctuation correctly.
vet - wet - fox - size