1. Follow the link below and watch the video 1 on Measuring mass.
2. Follow the new link below and go to Learn to recap measuring mass.
3. Go to Practise and Activity 1
Find pairs of objects around you to compare and work out which is the lighter of the two and which is the heavier.
Hold one object in each hand and stretch your arms out to the side, so you are standing like a balance scale. Now compare the weights of the objects and decide which is heavier.
Can you find two objects that are equal to each other in weight?
Two things can be the same mass. Smaller things can sometimes be heavier than larger things.
1. Follow the link below and go to Lesson 2 - watch the video on comparing mass.
Introducing capacity and volume.
1. Follow the link below and go to Lesson 3 - Introduce capacity and volume.
2. Follow the link below and go to Learn. Watch the slideshows about capacity and volume.
3. Complete the worksheets below about measuring capacity at home.
1. Follow the link from Session 3 and recap capacity and volume.
2. Open the document below and complete the link on comparing capacity.
1. Follow the link below and watch the video on Lesson 4 - Measure capacity.